Invisalign® is a popular alternative to traditional braces. Unlike braces, Invisalign® clear aligners can be taken out at any time during the day. What’s the perk? Invisalign® is see-through, so people don't look like they are in the middle of orthodontic treatment.
Our doctors are Diamond+ Invisalign® providers, meaning they are in the top 1 percent of orthodontists that use Invisalign® in the country. They are true experts in the field. Even if other orthodontists have told you that you are untreatable with clear aligners, our doctors will do their very best to use Invisalign® treatment for your case.
Invisalign® First treats kids ages seven to ten and works by guiding developing teeth into the ideal position, preventing issues like crowding and spacing. The First system uses soft Invisalign® aligner trays that are easy to remove and clean because let’s face it, kids are messy!
Teens are typically big fans of the near-invisibility that Invisalign® offers. Since Invisalign® trays are clear, they are pretty hard to spot. That is quite the perk for our middle and high schoolers. Aligners also make things like contact sports, playing musical instruments, school dances and day-to-day life much easier because of their removability.
Invisalign® aligners are a popular treatment option for adults who don’t want to wear braces in professional, social or formal settings. Unlike braces, Invisalign® clear aligners blend with the teeth — giving the illusion that the person isn’t undergoing any orthodontic treatment. Another common reason that adults choose Invisalign® over braces is that the trays can be removed at any time, including during meals and exercise. Adulting is hard enough. Why make it more complicated?
• Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
• You can remove your Invisalign® clear aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
• You can occasionally remove your Invisalign® clear aligners and enjoy a special night out.
• There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
• Be yourself with Invisalign® clear aligners. Since they are clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
• With Invisalign® clear aligner treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
• Invisalign® treatment appointments work with your schedule. Visits can be in office or done virtually to fit your schedule best.
More than 14 million people worldwide have improved their smile with Invisalign® clear aligners. The number of Invisalign® treatment smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.