Invisalign® Teen Treatment
• Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
• You can remove your Invisalign® clear aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
• You can occasionally remove your Invisalign® clear aligners and enjoy a special night out.
• There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
• Be yourself with Invisalign® clear aligners. Since they are clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
• With Invisalign® clear aligner treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
• Invisalign®treatment appointments work with your schedule. Visits can be in office or done virtually to fit your schedule best.
More than 11 million smiles worldwide have improved their smile with Invisalign® clear aligners. The number of Invisalign® treatment smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.
Teens are typically big fans of the near-invisibility that Invisalign® offers. Since Invisalign®trays are clear, they are pretty hard to spot. That is quite the perk for our middle and high schoolers. Aligners also make things like contact sports, playing musical instruments, school dances and day-to-day life much easier because of their removability.