Invisalign® First Treatment
Invisalign® clear aligners are clear, making them a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign® clear aligners are also removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign® treatment does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you’ll spend less time in the doctor’s chair and scheduling appointments, and more time out doing the things you love. Lastly, Invisalign® treatment technology allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so that you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
• Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
• You can remove your Invisalign® clear aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
• You can occasionally remove your Invisalign® clear aligners and enjoy a special night out.
• There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
• Be yourself with Invisalign® clear aligners. Since they are clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
• With Invisalign® clear aligner treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
• Invisalign® treatment appointments work with your schedule. Visits can be in office or done virtually to fit your schedule best.
More than 11 million smiles worldwide have improved their smile with Invisalign® clear aligners. The number of Invisalign® treatment smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.
Invisalign® First treats kids ages seven to ten and works by guiding developing teeth into the ideal position, preventing issues like crowding and spacing. The First system uses soft Invisalign®aligner trays that are easy to remove and clean because let’s face it, kids are messy!